Monday, May 9, 2011

Rafael‑Nadal best tennis player 2011

  Congratulations to Novak Djokovic and his fans. This afternoon the Serb came back from a set down to beat Rafael Nadal 46, 63 62 in a high quality BNP Paribas Indian Wells final.
“I am playing with a lot of confidence,” said Djokovic. “I’m feeling the ball well on the court. I’m very dedicated. I have a big will to win each match I’m playing on, so it will not stop here, definitely. I want to keep on going and keep on playing good tennis. Hopefully I can recover and get ready for Miami.”
Djokovic has won 20 straight matches and all 18 this season and he’ll return to the No. 2 ranking tomorrow.
“The serve was the difference today in my opinion” said Nadal. “It’s true I played with less intensity after the first set, but I think everything is because of the serve. So just congratulate him. I think he did better than possible to start one season. He’s playing well. He’s in the right place at the right moment, so all the best for him for the rest of the season.”






No comments:

Post a Comment